Acklins Island, Bahamas
Fly fishermen who are looking to find some of the best bonefishing in the world, this is it! Endless hard sand flats and clear water stretch for miles. The Acklins Bight is a unique configuration which creates an expansive lagoon along the western side of the island making for a perfect habitat for many species of fish.
- Cost: $1,660/person (Saturday-Saturday), $1,090/person (Saturday-Wednesday) for a double occupancy room. This includes DIY fishing, all food and lodging. Single occupancy rooms are available upon request.
- Guides: $350/day (for 1 or 2 people)
- Length of Stay: Either 7 or 4 day trips are available.
- Rods: Bonefish/Permit: 8-9wt rods. Tarpon/Barracuda: 10wt
- Lines: All lines should be tropical floating lines
- Reels: Durable saltwater reels with good drag systems