Redington Hydrogen Trout Spey Fly RodAll Points Fly Shop & Outfitter
The Redington Hydrogen trout spey models offer trout anglers a new, highly-efficient way to cover water, and two-handed anglers a way to scale their favorite pursuit to trout-sized waters.
The Hydrogen rod family is designed especially for the trout angler. A fine-tuned, medium-fast action is combined with the lightest weight components available to give anglers incredible performance with a light in-hand feel. Skeletonized reel seats and single-foot guides help reduce weight, while the rod actions and models will match any trout fishing scenario. Three Euro-nymph models complete the range and offer refined competition or recreational performance.
- The lightest rod in its class
- Super-tuned, smooth, medium-fast action blank construction
- Single-foot guides for increased tip recovery
- Skeletonized, CNC machined, anodized aluminum reel seat
- Pinpoint accuracy delivered through improved rod tracking
- Matte finish blank for flash reduction
- Section tips epoxy coated to prevent sticking
- Half-wells, premium gradecork handles
- Fully protected cordura rod tube with dividers
- Trout Spey models feature Scandi and Skagit grain ratings on rod blanks
- Trout Spey models feature downlocking skeletonized reel seats for superior in-hand balance
- Trout Spey models feature Zirconia stripping guide inserts to reduce guide/line freeze
- Lifetime warranty