Sage Pulse Fly RodAll Points Fly Shop & Outfitter
Top Contender For Best Mid-Priced Rod
Designed from scratch by our world-class R&D team and tested on the water around the globe, the PULSE is Sage’s newest fast action family of fly rods. Graphite IIIe technology ensures power and durability, providing fast action performance and a connected feel. Handcrafted right here on Bainbridge Island, the PULSE is finished with custom-designed componentry and eye-catching cosmetic details. The PULSE will be your workhorse—from freshwater to saltwater, single-hand, switch, or Spey, there’s a rod in the PULSE family for every application.
- Handcrafted on Bainbridge Island, USA
- Graphite IIIe Technology, Fast action
- Lichen blank color; Olive thread wraps with Black trim wraps
- Fuji ceramic stripper guides; Hard chromed snake guides and tip-top
- Black nylon rod tube with divided liner
Lighter Weight Materials:
- Rosewood insert with Gloss Black anodized aluminum up-locking reel seat.
- Snub-nose, half-wells cork handle
Heavier Weight Materiels:
- Gloss Black anodized aluminum up-locking reel seat
- Full-wells cork handle with fighting butt