Scientific Anglers Wavelength Grand Slam Fly LineAll Points Fly Shop & Outfitter
Tarpon. Bonefish. Permit. All in one day. All on one fly line. That’s the idea behind the Wavelength Grand Slam, a line designed specifically to help you achieve one of angling’s most elusive accomplishments. With a short, powerful head the Grand Slam cuts through wind and turns over crabs, shrimp, and tarpon toads with ease. We’ve got the line. You just need the fish. This is the textured version of the Mastery Grand Slam.
- Designed for demanding tropical saltwater applications
- Loads rods quickly, cuts through wind with ease, and turns over big saltwater flies
- Short, powerful head for quick casts to moving targets
- Overweighted to load rods quickly and efficiently
- Textured surface improves flotation, reduces drag on line pick-up, and sheds water on back cast
- Tropi-Core™ technology for tropical climates