Simms Flats Sneaker - Saltwater Wading BootAll Points Fly Shop & Outfitter
Simms classic Flats Sneaker offers protection and support for stalking fish in your favorite location...
Many of the most rewarding flats missions involve little more than an ankle-deep stroll on an incoming tide. There you'll find numerous underwater microenvironments: from white sand to coral, volcanic rock, and lemon shark infested turtle grass. But no matter where your feet land the Flats Sneaker keeps you within casting range, with over-the-ankle coverage and Schoeller®-dynatec panels for unmatched support and puncture resistance.
- Schoeller®-dynatec panels featuring tight-weave fabric for added durability and puncture resistance
- Mid-hiker design for over-the-ankle coverage, support and protection
- Internal puncture-resistant plate in footbed
- Padded collar and tongue
- Sized to be worn with a Wet Wading Sock
- Non-marking boat sole
- Synthetic upper with Schoeller®-dynatec fabric