Simms Guide Wading JacketAll Points Fly Shop + Outfitter
The Simms Guide Wading Jacket makes wet, moody days on the river memorable for the right reasons. It keeps you dry and warm while you enjoy having the water to yourself. The GORE-TEX® shell fabric breathes and sheds rain and snow, while the watertight Shingle Cuff has a low-profile design for snag-free casting that also prevents up-sleeve water migration. Top-loading pockets are fly box compatible and there's a Tuck-Away fly patch for easy access to your favorites. The jacket's cut supports a full range of motion for natural casting, and there's a high collar and stowable hood for full shelter from the storm.
- 3-layer GORE-TEX® laminate for 100% waterproof, breathable protection
- YKK® water-resistant front zipper with storm flap
- 3-point adjustable, tuckaway storm hood
- 2 top-load storage pockets with integrated retractors
- Watertight Shingle Cuff
- Dual drawcord adjustable bottom hem