Simms Headwaters BootAll Points Fly Shop & Outfitter
Comfortable and durable for all day wading...
Simms' Headwaters® Boot has a lightweight, durable platform that maximizes underfoot stability, control, and slip-resistance. The scratch rubber and high-denier nylon upper ensure long life, and a partial neoprene lining adds cushioning and easy on/off performance. Additional features include a dual-density EVA midsole for absorbing shock, ESS plates for improved cleat/stud retention, and proven Vibram® Idrogrip rubber outsoles for powerful grip.
- Scratch rubber & high denier nylon upper
- Partial neoprene lining for cushioning & easy on/off
- Dual-density EVA midsole for shock absorption
- Headwaters™ platform for maximum underfoot stability, control & slip-resistance
- ESS plates for improved cleat/stud retention & proprioception
- Vibram® Idrogrip rubber outsole improves grip on slippery terrain