Thomas & Thomas Exocett Fly Rod 908-4All Points Fly Shop + Outfitter
Fast Action, Flagship Saltwater Series, Built For Fighting "The Baddest Fish On The Planet"
THIS IS ONE OF ALL POINTS' CHOSEN 'BONEFISH' RODS! - Match this 9' 8wt with the Scientific Anglers Mastery Bonefish WF8F for a perfect combo!
Developed to meet the challenges of the most demanding species and destinations, T&T’s Exocett Series of high-performance saltwater fly rods are infused with the exceptional strength and dampening characteristics of our proprietary StratoTherm Resin.
These light-weight rods are defined by a powerful, fast-dampening action that lifts line off the water with ease, and a thin-diameter top section that slices through the wind for quick and accurate casts. Once hooked-up, Exocett rods support anglers with immense strength and reserve power to battle and land the baddest fish on the planet, from giant trevally to tarpon.
Details: 4-piece multi-modulus blank with stealth matte “T&T Blue” Low-Friction Finish, choice of ceramic titanium frame or RECoil stripping guides (select RG models), black RECoil snake guides, ultra-premium cork full wells grip, milled aluminum up-locking saltwater reel seat.
NOTE: We ship/carry the Exocett in ceramic titanium frame guides. Please contact us if you specifically want the RECoil guides!
- Powerful, quick dampening rod action. Four piece multi-modulusgraphite blank incorporating Thomas & Thomas’ latest proprietary composites and curing process.
- Low Friction Finish (LFF) in stealth matte blue extends casting range.
- Choice of titanium-frame ceramic stripping guides or RECoil strippers, all rods standard with RECoil snake guides.
- Powder coated aluminum rod tube with precision milled cap and collar.
- Hand made one at a time in Greenfield, Massachusetts, USA.