Waterworks-Lamson Remix Fly ReelAll Points Fly Shop & Outfitter
A fusion between the free-form structures of a cast spool and the mechanical integrity of a CNC-machined case, Remix is a hybrid. The case, CNC-machined here in the U.S. from 6061 bar-stock aluminum, delivers maximum structural rigidity and durability all wrapped in a harder, brighter finish. The spool, compatible with the Liquid’s, is pressure cast with radiused compound curves, near zero-radius inside corners and a precise fit and finish. It has a U-shape arbor and narrow format to aid in line control. Remix brings together the best of CNC machining and pressure-cast technologies to deliver an unprecedented level of quality for a bit more than $150. In addition to the US-made case, all critical drag components are CNC-machined here in the U.S. And like Liquid, Remix reels are assembled in Boise by our skilled and experienced team. The result of this Remix? High performance, reliability, quality assurance and sex appeal.
- Marries virtues of CNC machining and pressure casting.
- Frame is machined, spool is cast.
- Maximum structural rigidity and durability on outermost portion of reel, to resist heavy use.
- Integrated counter balance (all of our reels have this). This reduces added pieces to the ultimate product.
- Large Arbor
- U-Shaped Arbor helps prevent line stacking (all of our reels have this).
- Sealed conical drag
- Frame is hard anodized in Type II finish, Spool is polyurethane coated.
- 80% US Manufactured, 100% US assembled.
Format: Large Arbor
Materials: Machined 6061 Aluminum, Stainless Steel Case | Pressure Cast Aluminum Spool
Finish: Type II Anodize Case| Polyurethane Spool
Drag: Sealed Conical Drag
80% US Manufactured, 100% Idaho Built