Waterworks-Lamson Remix HD Fly ReelAll Points Fly Shop & Outfitter
The Remix HD reel is the “Heavy Duty” version of the Remix. This reel has a full-cage design to capture line without failure. This is a great option for an entry-level Switch, Spey, boat or all around heavier duty reel.
A fusion between the free-form structures of a cast spool and the mechanical integrity of a CNC-machined case, Remix is a hybrid. The case, CNC-machined here in the U.S. from 6061 bar-stock aluminum, delivers maximum structural rigidity and durability all wrapped in a harder, brighter finish. The spool, compatible with the Liquid’s, is pressure cast with radiused compound curves, near zero-radius inside corners and a precise fit and finish. It has a U-shape arbor and narrow format to aid in line control. Remix brings together the best of CNC machining and pressure-cast technologies to deliver an unprecedented level of quality for a bit more than $150. In addition to the US-made case, all critical drag components are CNC-machined here in the U.S. And like Liquid, Remix reels are assembled in Boise by our skilled and experienced team. The result of this Remix? High performance, reliability, quality assurance and sex appeal.
- HD= heavy duty or full frame/ cage
- HD versions are Spey and switch specific
- The full-cage design is the solution for thin-diameter running lines that are inclined to escape through spool/line-guard gaps
- Marries virtues of CNC machining and pressure casting
- Frame is machined, spool is cast
- Maximum structural rigidity and durability on outermost portion of reel
- Integrated counter balance (all of our reels have this).
- Spools interchangeable with standard Remix and Liquid reels
- Large Arbor
- U-Shaped Arbor helps prevent line stacking (all of our reels have this)
- Frame is hard anodized in Type II finish, Spool is polyurethane coated
Format: Large Arbor, Full Frame
Materials: Machined 6061 Aluminum, Stainless Steel Case| Pressure Cast Aluminum Spool
Finish: Type II Anodize Case| Polyurethane Spool
Drag: Sealed Conical Drag
80% US Manufactured, 100% Idaho Built