Waterworks-Lamson Speedster Fly ReelAll Points Fly Shop & Outfitter
The Speedster is a super-high retrieve rate reel with a narrower spool, inboard mounted handle and an outer diameter significantly larger than our highest performing reels. The narrow spool prevents line barreling, the added circumference and inboard handle improve retrieve rate. Mate these features with our time tested smooth as silk, maintenance free drag system, classic Waterworks-Lamson styling and attention to detail, and you have what the name implies: A Hot Rod of a reel.
- Most narrow reel in WWL's line; prevents line barreling.
- Inboard mounted handle and a larger outer diameter significantly larger than our highest performing reels
- Super large arbor creates a super high retrieve rate, also minimizes line coil memory
- Super Large Arbor
- U-Shaped Arbor helps prevent line stacking (all of our reels have this).
- Sealed conical drag
- Hard anodized in Hard Alox finish. Black finish is Hard Alox; orange/colored accessories are Type-II anodized
Format: Super Arbor
Materials: Machined 6061 Aluminum, Stainless Steel
Finish: Hard Alox
Drag: Sealed Conical Drag
US Made, Idaho Built