Oros strike indicators enclose fastening hardware inside of two foam hemispheres. When closed, the foam compress creating a pressure fit lock that keeps it on the line and in place, without kinking. Large screw threads make securing it to the line effortless, and it it's even easier to lock in place with wet hands.
There are no small parts to fumble and lose. It’s streamlined design is centered on the line for balanced casting. There is no exposed fastening hardware or posts sticking out to create drag or tangle line.
- Small size (.65" diameter) is ideal for 5X or smaller tippet.
- Medium size (.85" diameter) is ideal for 3X, 4X and 5X tippet
- Large size (1.05" diameter) is ideal for 3X and heavier tippet.
- Smooth surface developed to repel water and dirt, and create less drag while casting
- Made with a Biodegradable additive that accelerates biodegradation with prolonged exposure in natural environments, not in normal use
- Strike indicator top and bottom colors can be mixed or matched by anglers for optimal visibility