Redington Original Outfit/KitAll Points Fly Shop + Outfitter
At the banks of a river is The Original Kit—the tie between old skool and new skool that serves as the tool to make all your fly fishing dreams come true. It's fully equipped with an easy-to-cast, medium-fast action blank, but its looks pay homage to fly fishing heritage. The ideal rig for any angler jonesing for a new adventure or a grab-and-go kit for everyday fishing enjoyment—The Original Kit is classically built for timeless fly fishing moments.
Available in two sizes: Freshwater 5wt (Trout) and All Water 8wt (Bass, Salmon, and Inshore), the Original Kit comes complete with the durable Crosswater reel, sturdy dacron backing, RIO Mainstream fly line, and RIO tapered leader. These 4-piece rods offer flexibility for the angler on the go. While complete outfits add to the ease of delivering everything you need, add your fly of choice and allow the Original kit to be your trusted ally as you seek new experiences and hone your fly fishing skills.
- Easy casting medium-fast action blank
- 9-foot length for optimal performance
- Anodized aluminum reel seat
- Crosswater Reel with durable composite frame and carbon disc drag
- RIO Mainstream line
- RIO Powerflex tapered leader
- Durable nylon carrying case for keeping your gear safethe end of the rod