When your fly fishing journeys require a secure and durable way of easily transporting your fly rods, the Riversmith River Quivers have you covered!
Save time and protect your investments by securely transporting fully assembled and rigged rods to maximize time on the water and catch more fish. Designed and handcrafted in Boulder, CO, by fishermen for fishermen.
Although we do keep a River Quiver or two at the shop, there are many options to consider and we cannot keep all in stock. So at times a special order is necessary. Please contact us before or after placing your order ensure shipping speed if necessary.
Ultimate Rod and Rack Versatility
- Models available to fit two or four rods in lengths up to 10’4 or 11’4
- Fits most single-handed rods and reels up to 12wt
- Fits most standard and aero roof rack bars
- Spacer kits available for custom height based on install needs
Rugged and Durable
Custom profile 6063-T5 Aluminum rod tubes are strong and lightweight
Locking Impact tested reel box is incredibly rugged and durable
Heavy-duty center coupler to enhance overall strength
River Quiver Mount Lock security hardware is also available as an optional premium upgrade to further secure your River Quiver
World-Class Craftsmanship and Quality
- Custom liner protects rods and guides from damage and enables easy rod entry
- Locked & Loaded limited lifetime warranty
- Aerodynamic profile for reduced drag and wind noise
- Side opening cam lock door– easy to reach and stays open while in use
- Dimensions: Length: 125.8” Width: 9” Height: 7.4”
- Height Off Crossbar: 5”
- Weight: 21.7 lbs
- Dimensions: Length: 125.8” Width: 14.2” Height: 7.4”
- Height off Crossbar: 5”
- Weight: 42 lbs