Scientific Anglers Mastery Bass Bug Fly LineAll Points Fly Shop + Outfitter
You’ve got articulated streamers and poppers hanging from the lampshade on your desk. You think in terms of bass, both smallmouth and largemouth. The term conehead doesn’t refer to an old comedy sketch. We totally get it. And that’s Scientific Anglers designed the Mastery Bass Bug. Similar in design to their Mastery Titan Long, but with a specialized warm-weather coating built to withstand hot temperatures. It’s quite possibly the best bass fly line ever constructed. If you have an all-encompassing need to throw big flies for bucketmouths, then look no further. This fly line is made for you.
- Designed specifically for throwing large, air-resistant dry flies and streamers for bass in rivers, lakes, and ponds
- Overweighted by two line sizes to assist in loading rods and turning over heavy rigs; use designated line weight for your rod
- Extended rear taper for line control and mending ability
- Ideal line for boat or wade fishing
- Features a specialized warm-weather coating for fishing in high temperatures
- For use in moderate and hot climates
- Braided multifilament core
|LINE WEIGHT||HEAD LENGTH||TOTAL LENGTH||GRAIN WEIGHT*|
|WF-6-F||43.0’ / 13,0m||90.0’ / 27,5m||210gr / 13,6g|
|WF-7-F||43.0’ / 13,0m||90.0’ / 27,5m||240gr / 15,6g|
|WF-8-F||43.0’ / 13,0m||90.0’ / 27,5m||280gr / 18,1g|
|WF-9-F||43.0’ / 13,0m||90.0’ / 27,5m||330gr / 21,4g|
|WF-10-F||43.0’ / 13,0m||90.0’ / 27,5m||380gr / 24,6g|
*Grain weight for first 30'