Scientific Anglers SONAR Sink 25 Cold Fly LineAll Points Fly Shop + Outfitter
When it comes to fishing streamers in cold water, it’s difficult to beat the SONAR Sink 25. Designed with a short 25′ fast-sinking head, the Scientific Anglers Sink 25 Cold fly line gets flies deep extremely quickly and is paired with a large diameter handling section for excellent line control. When it’s time to get down and dirty, the Sink 25 has your back.
This is also a great option for saltwater anglers fishing in colder waters for striped bass, bluefish, and false albacore!
- 25’ extra-fast sinking head with handling line
- For coldwater applications
- An excellent streamer line
- Low tangle design increases shooting distance
- Floating running line
- Super Fast Sink: 4.0 – 8.0 ips, sinks 4’ – 15’
- Replaces Mastery Wet Tip Express
- Braided multifilament core