Scientific Anglers Skagit Intermediate Fly LineAll Points Fly Shop + Outfitter
Scientific Anglers has completely redesigned their Skagit head series. Leaving the traditional, level-belly Skagit tapers behind, the new lines are fully tapered from end to end. This provides the smoothest power delivery from the rod, through the line, to the tip, and ultimately to the fly. They have painstakingly optimized the tip diameter of these heads to cover a broad spectrum of sink tip lengths and weights. No matter what you attach to the end, this line will deliver it accurately with authority.
- Compact, powerful design with fully tapered belly for consistent turnover and accurate delivery
- Designed to be used with sink tips for targeting steelhead and salmon
- High contrast sighter at the rear of the head identifies the perfect overhang
- Intermediate sink density swings flies deeper and slower than a floating head
- Braided multifilament core for moderate and cold climates
|LINE WEIGHT||INTERMEDIATE HEAD LENGTH||GRAIN WEIGHT|